Thank you for showing an interest in selecting a Schnucks Wedding Cake. We have a wide selection of sizes and styles and we use only the very best ingredients. To make it easier for you to select the perfect cake for your special day, see our program details section below:
Our Bakery Teammates will be happy to answer any question you may have and will assist in placing your order. Here is some helpful information when selecting a wedding cake:
- Order your cake at least four days in advance.
- We can use white, yellow, chocolate, or marble dough for your cake, or we
can make each tier in a different dough (example: one tier white dough,
one tier marble dough). We cannot make the bottom tier in chocolate
dough due to the consistency of the dough.
- If you want a specific color for the flowers or trim (example: to match
your bridesmaids' dresses), please furnish a fabric swatch and we will
match it as closely as possible.
- You may pick up your cake at your Schnucks store or have it delivered to
your reception for a nominal fee. We strongly recommend having your
cake delivered directly to your reception location if it is 3 tiers or more.
- All of our cake designs are available in all sizes. We will be happy to
decorate the smaller cake in the design you select. There is no
additional charge for this service.
- Chocolate icing is not available on multi-tier wedding cakes.
Interested in ordering a Wedding Cake?
Use our online store directory to give your store a call today. To ensure your order will be available on time, please remember to give at least four days notice for wedding cakes!