Schnucks Cardinals Ticket Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, MISSOURI AND WISCONSIN, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. YOU MUST HAVE A COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Schnucks Cardinals Ticket Contest (“Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, directors, and officers of Schnucks Markets, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies involved in this Contest (collectively, “Released Parties”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins on September 11, 2012 at 12:00:01 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends the earlier ofSeptember 14, 2012 at 11:59:59 pm Central Standard Time (“CST”) or the date and time when a winner for the last available prize has been selected (the “Contest Period”). The time stamp for the server for the entry email address will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
- TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, eligible visitors to the Sponsor’s Facebook page will have five (5) separate Opportunities to submit an entry into the Contest. The Opportunities may be presented at any time during the Contest Period. During each Opportunity, Sponsor will direct eligible visitors that theymaysubmit an entry by sending an email with a response to a specific question Sponsor asks on its Facebook page to the email address email@example.com.
During the first Opportunity, the first nineteen (19) entrants will be selected as potential winners. During the second Opportunity, the first eighteen (18) entrants will be selected as potential winners. During the third Opportunity, the first nineteen (19) entrants will be selected as potential winners. During the fourth Opportunity, the first eighteen (18) entrants will be selected as potential winners. During the fifth Opportunity, the first four (4) entrants will be selected as potential winners. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all Prizes in the event that it receives an insufficient number of eligible entries to enable Sponsor to award all of the Prizes. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address per Opportunity. An “Opportunity” is defined as the individual Sponsor post that identifies and offers achanceto win the Prize. Entries submitted once all potential winners for each individual Opportunity have been selected will not be entered into the next Opportunity. A separate entry is required for each of the five (5) Opportunities. To be a valid entry for an individual Opportunity, the entry must be submitted after the time of the Facebook post announcing the Opportunity. Automated means of entryare prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific individual entitled to receive a Prize, an entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder” associated with the e-mail address in question. The “authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the e-mail account in question. Any damage made to the Website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail account associated with the damage in question. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Any entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if there are an insufficient number of entrants.Proof of submissionis not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DRAWINGS/ODDS: Winners for each Opportunity, will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis, in order of entry. The first 19, 18, 19, 18 and 4 entries will be selected as Potential Winners for the first Opportunity, second Opportunity, third Opportunity, fourth Opportunity and fifth Opportunity, respectively. The winners will be selected in order of receipt by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the speed of the entry.
- PRIZES:Seventy- four(74) Grand Prizes: 2 tickets to attend a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game on Sunday, September 30, 2012 and 2 vouchers for 1 regular hot dog and 1 regular soda to be used at such game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $74.00. Total ARV of the 74 Prize(s): $5,476.00.Four (4) Grand Prizes: 3 tickets to attend a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game on Sunday, September 30, 2012 and 3 vouchers for 1 regular hot dog and 1 regular soda to be used at such game. ARV of each prize is $111.00. Total ARV of the 4 Prize(s): $444.00. Tickets are subject to all terms and conditions established by the issuer of the tickets. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any issues arising out of or in connection with winner’s use of the tickets. Limit one Prize per person/e-mail address.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (in whole or in part) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any stated difference between the approximate retail value and actual value of prize or any substituted prize will not be awarded. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential Winners will receive notification from Sponsor or its representatives via email and will receive their prize via mail prior to September 30, 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable email resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by an entrant’s internet service and/or email provider or for insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable prize notification letter or prize resulting from typographical error or change of address or email address of entrant. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be contacted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees (1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (2) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any liability and any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third party rights or personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (a) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, (b) participation in this Contest, (c) any element of this Contest, and (d) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; (3) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (4) that all causes of action relating to this Contest will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (5) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees; and (6) that Missouri law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Saint Louis, State of Missouri.
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or for any human, typographical, printing or other error relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials; (2) failed, incomplete, undeliverable, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (3) late, lost, illegible, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, delayed or misdirected entries; (4) damage to entrants' or any person's computer or the contents thereof; (5) any condition caused by events that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (6) any inability of any winner to accept or use a prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event Contest is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the time of such action. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST AND/OR YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING SCHNUCKS.COM, AND THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- WINNERS LIST: For name of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Schnuck Markets, Inc., 11420 Lackland Rd., St. Louis, MO 63146-6928; Attn: Cardinals Ticket Contest by December 31, 2012.
- SPONSOR: Schnucks Markets, Inc., 11420 Lackland Rd. St. Louis, MO 63146-6928
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®. Direct any questions/comments/complaints regarding this Promotion to the Sponsor, not Facebook®. Each Entrant will be providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook®. Facebook® is completely released of liability by each entrant. The information each Entrant provides will only be used for the Promotion. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights are reserved.