Featured Pharmacy Career Opportunities
Pharmacy Technicians are responsible for assisting the pharmacists in processing prescriptions, providing friendly, courteous customer service and maintaining the stock and appearance of the pharmacy. Technicians receive, gather and record information regarding customers' prescriptions and personal health.
Other duties include:
- Recording necessary information needed before prescriptions can be dispensed
- Communicating with insurance companies concerning customers’ coverage
- Sorting, filing and entering prescription information
- Ordering, checking-in and stocking pharmaceutical products and inventory
- Checking out customers' purchases, collecting payment and maintaining cash security
Pay is commensurate with experience. Training will be provided at store level.
Bending and stooping.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Working on feet for entire shift (4-8 hours).
Click here to apply online
Over 20 years ago, we decided to offer our customers the added convenience of one-stop
shopping when we opened our first in-store Pharmacy. We know that personal,
one-on-one service is the key to our long-term success.
Schnucks is a progressive, family-owned supermarket retailer with more than 95
Schnuck Pharmacies in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin
- all managed from our corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri.
As a Schnucks Pharmacist, you'll work in a friendly, customer-oriented environment
with the kind of personal and technical support you'll need to provide top-notch
patient counseling and care. You'll be able to make a difference in the lives of
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits
- Lucrative bonus plan
- 401k pay deferral plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-paid continuing education
- Paid holidays and vacations
For more information about career opportunities at Schnucks Pharmacy,
please call (314) 344-9227 or email email@example.com or Apply Online