NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, MISSOURI AND WISCONSIN, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. YOU MUST HAVE A COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Schnucks Contest (“Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, directors, and officers of Schnucks Markets, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies involved in this Contest (collectively, “Released Parties”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins when announced on Facebook by Sponsor (“Announcement”) and ends when specified in the same Announcement (the “Contest Period”).
3. DRAWINGS/ODDS: Winner(s) for each Contest will be selected on a random basis from the entries received during the Contest Period. The winner(s) will be selected randomly by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of prizes awarded for the Contest and the number of entries received.
4. PRIZES: The prize awarded and the number of prizes awarded will be announced at the time of the Announcement. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any issues arising out of or in connection with winner’s use of the prize. Limit one prize per person.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (in whole or in part) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any stated difference between the approximate retail value and actual value of prize or any substituted prize will not be awarded. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential Winners will receive notification from Sponsor or it representatives via email. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees (1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (2) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any liability and any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third party rights or personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (a) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, (b) participation in this Contest, (c) any element of this Contest, and (d) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; (3) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (4) that all causes of action relating to this Contest will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (5) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees; and (6) that Missouri law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Saint Louis, State of Missouri.
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or for any human, typographical, printing or other error relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials; (2) failed, incomplete, undeliverable, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (3) late, lost, illegible, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, delayed or misdirected entries; (4) damage to entrants' or any person's computer or the contents thereof; (5) any condition caused by events that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (6) any inability of any winner to accept or use a prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event Contest is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the time of such action. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST AND/OR YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING SCHNUCKS.COM, AND THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. SPONSOR: Schnuck Markets, Inc., 11420 Lackland Rd. St. Louis, MO 63146-6928
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®. Direct any questions/comments/complaints regarding this Promotion to the Sponsor, not Facebook®. Each Entrant will be providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook®. Facebook® is completely released of liability by each entrant. The information each Entrant provides will only be used for the Promotion. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights are reserved.