Schnuck Markets, Inc
Normal Schnucks Issues Precautionary Recall of Ground Meats Due to Foreign Objects
Normal, IL – The Schnucks store in Normal, Illinois is recalling all meats ground at that store today, Monday, Nov. 21, between 9:50 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. This precautionary recall was issued after pieces of a meat packaging clip were discovered in the grinder during cleaning.
The recall is an isolated incident and only involves meats ground at the Normal store during the hours specified above.
Consumers are urged to check their refrigerators for the following Schnucks ground meats:
· Portobello Swiss Mushroom Burgers
· Philly Style Burgers
· 73% Lean Ground Value Pack
· 81% Lean Value -Value Packs & 2lb Packs
· 90% Lean 2lb Packs
· Ground Chuck from the Service Case
· Ground Sirloin from the Service Case
· Schnucks Brand Bulk Sausage Salsiccia/Sweet Italian/Hot Italian
· Schnucks Beer Brats 4pk Original/Chorizo
Please return the product to the Normal Schnucks store for a full refund. If you have any questions, please call the Schnucks Consumers Affairs Department at 314-994-4400 or 800-264-4400 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
# # #