« Go Back to Pharmacy Homepage
Health Information for You and Your Family
Health Care Links
Here are some of our top picks for the best health information on the Web.
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Medical Association
- General health and medical resources. Features include "AMA
Physician Select," which allows visitors to locate a doctor by name,
specialty and location from over 650,000 physicians licensed to
practice in the U.S.
- FDA Heart Health Online
- Includes information from dozens of non-profit organizations, such
as the American Academy of Family Physicians and the National Health
Council; updated health news; and an opportunity to submit questions to
- Medicare Part D
- Get Educated about Medicare's Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D)
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital Regional Poison Center
- St. Louis, MO -- (314) 772-5200
- National Capital Poison Center
- Emergency help for poison exposures is just a phone call away, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. For assistance call the PoisonHelp hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Content Disclaimer: This information should be used for educational
purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation
or visit with your family physician or other health care provider.